Landboss Diesel 1100D
Powered by a Kubota engine (diesel) the Landboss 1100D is ready to work. With a higher top speed of 60kmh (impressive for a diesel UTV) and bigger tow and carry capacities over the Landboss 800D, the Landboss 1100D will get the job done quick smart.
Durable design matched with serious 4WD capability, including downhill descent control, the Landboss 1100D is well suited to tackle our harsh Australian working conditions. Now with Landboss roof kit, full poly tilt screen and 4500lb winch as standard.
* Model shown with optional alloy A-arm guards.
- Right-hand drive (RHD)
- 24.8hp Kubota three-cylinder Japanese diesel engine
- 60km/h top speed
- Canadian CVTech transmission
- Electronic power steering
- Downhill descent control
- Selectable 2WD/4WD with front and rear differential lock, turf mode
- Durable 26-inch four-ply tyres mounted to 14-inch black steel wheels
- Independent dual, A-Arm suspension both front and rear
- Front and rear tow pack to move a hefty 800kg
- Steel tip tray with removable drop down sides and a 500kg carry capacity
- Reverse beeper, a three-seat bench seat with seat belts for added safety
- ROPS-certified roll frame
- Steel side steps
- Roof kit
- Poly split windscreen
- 4500lb winch
- Full lights package, horn and mirrors are all standard features
- Available in orange
- Two-year parts and labour warranty